Wednesday 1 February 2012

MA Children's Book Illustration Graduation show

Finally, the Graduation Show is here! At the Charing Cross Foyles Gallery from 8th to 15th February 2012. I have been busy selecting and printing my best images for the show. The printing does not always show the true colours of my watercolour paintings. It is hard to decide which ones to use, so I am preparing more rather than less. I am putting in drawings from the Poppy and Tom Garden story and the Little Crocodile Wants a Friend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary, hope you're very well.

    I was just looking at the Cambridge MA graduate's website and I saw your lovely illustration here - it's beautiful - your work has come on so much (and I loved it in the first place!). Congratulations on graduating!!

    What is your next move I wonder...?!

    Hope all's well,

    Kate x (the course drop-out)

    ReplyDelete